File Code: Environment
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 4
- Sponsored By:
Environment - Permitting Process - Environmental Justice Review
Requiring the Department of the Environment, in consultation with the
Commission on Environmental Justice and Sustainable Communities and
the Department of Planning, to develop criteria and maps that identify
environmentally stressed communities in the State; requiring an
Environmental Justice Review as a condition of issuing or renewing
specified permits; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Building Permits
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Minorities -see also- Women
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Nuclear Matters -see also- Power Plants
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
- Public Information
- Refuse Disposal -see also- Recycling
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):