File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Conaway and Rosenberg
Transportation - Parking Facilities - Towing Prohibited Unless Parking Payment
Prohibiting the owner or other person in charge of a parking facility
from using towing to enforce specified parking restrictions unless the
facility allows customers the option to pay for parking using currency
or credit, debit, or charge cards; and providing that the Act does not
apply to publicly owned or controlled metered parking spaces.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):