File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Prince George's County Delegation
Prince George's County - Alcoholic Beverages - Public Consumption and Open
Containers - Penalties PG 326-09
Requiring a person in Prince George's County who is charged with a
specified misdemeanor relating to the public consumption of alcoholic
beverages or the public possession of an open container of alcoholic
beverages to comply with a specified command in a charging document by
making a personal appearance in court; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/13 at 3:35 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Motion two readings same day Const/Rule 24 (Senator Conway) Adopted
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
Action after passage in House and Senate
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 432
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Prince George`s County
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 753793/01 Offered on: April 7, 2009 at:
10:21 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- April 2, 2009: Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- April 10, 2009: Third Reading Passed (45-0)