File Code: Civil Actions and Procedures
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ali and Anderson
Civil Judgment Advances Regulation Act
Requiring specified judicial oversight of specified civil judgment
advances; requiring the court to issue an order on an application for
a civil judgment advance within 10 days after the application is
filed; and defining specified terms.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Saqib Ali, District 39
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Circuit Courts
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Loans -see also- Mortgages
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):