File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Montgomery County Delegation
Montgomery County - Income Tax - Biotechnology Investment Credit
Authorizing Montgomery County to allow an individual to claim a credit
against the county income tax for specified investments in qualified
Maryland biotechnology companies; requiring the county to provide for
the administration of the credit; requiring the county to provide for
the amount of the credit; authorizing the county to limit the credit
to only investments in companies located in the county; allowing the
county to make the credit refundable; applying the Act to taxable
years beginning after December 31, 2009; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Income Tax
- Industry and Technology
- Investments -see also- Securities
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Montgomery County
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):