File Code: Taxes - Recordation and Transfer
- Sponsored By:
Montgomery County Delegation
Montgomery County - Recordation Tax - Indemnity Mortgages
Providing that, for purposes of the recordation tax in Montgomery
County, secured debt with respect to an indemnity mortgage, deeds of
trust, or other security interests in real property securing a
guarantee of repayment of a loan for which the guarantor is not
primarily liable is deemed to be incurred as debt is incurred on the
guaranteed loan, and the recordation tax applies as if the guarantor
were primarily liable for the guaranteed loan; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Loans -see also- Mortgages
- Montgomery County
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Security Interests -see also- Liens; Mechanics` Liens
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):