File Code: Elections
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 544/08 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Campaign Account - Debit Card Disbursements
Authorizing only the treasurer of a campaign finance entity to use a
debit card to make a disbursement from a campaign account; authorizing
the treasurer of a campaign finance entity to use a debit card to
reimburse a person for an expense of the campaign finance entity; and
authorizing the treasurer of a campaign finance entity to use a debit
card to replenish a petty cash fund.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (139-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Campaign Financing
- Financial Institutions -see also- Banks; Credit Unions; etc.
- Political Committees
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 605161/01 Offered on: March 24, 2009 at:
11:13 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2009: Third Reading Passed (139-0)