File Code: Higher Education
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 861
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bohanan, Bartlett, Conway, and Olszewski
Higher Education Funding Model for Maryland Act of 2009
Setting funding, tuition, performance, and financial aid goals for
Maryland's higher education system; repealing specified State funding
goals; requiring funding proposals for regional higher education
centers to be calculated using a specified funding strategy; providing
that a program should be developed that promises to cover a specified
percent of financial need for specified students; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations & Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/26 at 11:00 a.m.
- (Appropriations & Ways and Means)
- No Action
- Delegate John L. Bohanan, Jr., District 29B
- Delegate Joseph R. Bartlett, District 4A
- Delegate Norman H. Conway, District 38B
- Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Budget and Management, Department of
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Education, Department of
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Electronic Government
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Higher Education Commission
- Income Tax
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- Public Schools
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Rules and Regulations
- State Aid
- State Universities and Colleges
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):