File Code: Utility Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Public Utility Companies - Gas, Electric, and Telephone Companies - Billing
Requiring gas, electric, and telephone companies to bill residential
customers once every billing period, subject to specified exceptions;
requiring that the due date for a monthly bill issued by a telephone
company to a residential customer be at least a specified number of
days after the date on which the bill is issued; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Utilities -see also- High Voltage Lines; Telephones; Water
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Utility Companies
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):