File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Judiciary Committee (By Request - Departmental - Human Resources)
Family Law - Adoption - Child's Age of Consent
Altering, from 10 to 14, the age at which a child may consent to, or
fail to object to, an adoption in specified provisions of law
governing adoption through a local department of social services.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Judiciary Committee, Chair
- Human Resources, Department of
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Family Law -see also- Adoption; Annulment; Divorce; etc
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Family Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):