File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 252
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ali, Carr, Frush, Glenn, Serafini, Stein, and Stull
Rental Car Parking Ticket Fairness Act
Providing that the owner of a rental vehicle for which a parking
citation is issued is not liable for payment of the fine or for any
penalty in excess of the fine under specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Saqib Ali, District 39
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Andrew A. Serafini, District 2A
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
- Delegate Paul S. Stull, District 4A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Leases and Rent
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):