Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Sossi, Haddaway, Smigiel, and Walkup
Creation of a State Debt - Caroline County - Sharp Road Youth Sports Complex
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $500,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Choptank Athletic Association for the planning, design, construction,
and capital equipping of a youth sports complex at Denton; providing
for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that
the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/16 at 10:30 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Richard A. Sossi, District 36
- Delegate Jeannie Haddaway, District 37B
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
- Delegate Mary Roe Walkup, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Caroline County
- Community Facilities and Services
- Sports and Recreation
- State Bonds
- Youth -see also- Minors