Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Stein, Cardin, Lafferty, and Morhaim
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore County - HopeWell Cancer Support Facility
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Trustees of HopeWell
Cancer Support, Inc. for the planning, design, construction, and
renovation of the HopeWell Cancer Support Facility, located in
Brooklandville; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Stephen W. Lafferty, District 42
- Delegate Dan K. Morhaim, District 11
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore County
- Community Facilities and Services
- Diseases -see also- AIDS; Rabies
- State Bonds