Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hixson, Hucker, and Mizeur
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Easter Seals Inter-Generational
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $70,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Easter
Seals Greater Washington-Baltimore Region, Inc. for the construction,
repair, and capital equipping of the Easter Seals Inter-Generational
Center, located in Silver Spring; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Sheila E. Hixson, District 20
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
- Delegate Heather R. Mizeur, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Elderly Persons
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds