File Code: Prior Authorizations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 312
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Taylor, Kaiser, and Montgomery
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2007 - Montgomery County - Damascus
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2007 to extend
the deadline by which the Board of Directors of the Damascus Heritage
Society, Inc. may present evidence to the Board of Public Works that a
matching fund will be provided.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Herman L. Taylor, Jr., District 14
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):