File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 682
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Stein, Anderson, Cardin, Schuler, and Waldstreicher
Vehicle Laws - "Road Rage" Offenses
Establishing the vehicle offense of maliciously violating specified
provisions of the Maryland Vehicle Law; establishing maximum penalties
for convictions for the offense under specified circumstances; and
providing for procedures concerning a specified penalty.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Todd Schuler, District 8
- Delegate Jeff Waldstreicher, District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):