File Code: Taxes - Property
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 301
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Jennings and Frank
Property Tax - Notice of Assessment - Appeal
Extending the time period from 45 days to 90 days within which
specified parties may appeal the value or classification in a notice
of assessment to the supervisor of assessments for a county.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate J. B. Jennings, District 7
- Delegate William J. Frank, District 42
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Property Tax
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):