File Code: Prior Authorizations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 198
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Taylor, Waldstreicher, Bronrott, Feldman, and Kaiser
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2008 - Montgomery County - The Arc
of Montgomery County Group Homes
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2008 to alter
the purpose and change the location of The Arc of Montgomery County
Group Homes project from Rockville to Montgomery County.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Herman L. Taylor, Jr., District 14
- Delegate William A. Bronrott, District 16
- Delegate Brian J. Feldman, District 15
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Jeff Waldstreicher, District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Group Homes -see also- Assisted Living
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):