Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Tarrant, Robinson, and Conaway
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Healthy Start Client Service Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $800,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Baltimore City Healthy Start, Inc. for the acquisition, repair,
renovation, and capital equipping of a low income pregnant and
postpartum women's health center; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Community Facilities and Services
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- State Bonds