File Code: Taxes - Property
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 223
- Sponsored By:
Tax - Property - Assessment and Valuation - Forest Conservation and Management
Providing that woodland subject to a Forest Conservation and
Management Agreement may not be reassessed when timber is harvested if
fewer than 6 acres of timbered land are harvested and the owner agrees
the land will remain open space for a specified time.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Conservation -see also- Soil Conservation
- Forests and Parks -see also- Program Open Space; Trees
- Property Tax
- Real Property
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):