File Code: Gaming
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 94/08 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Task Force to Study Charitable and Commercial Gaming Activities in Maryland
Establishing a Task Force to Study Charitable and Commercial Gaming
Activities in Maryland; providing for the membership and staffing of
the Task Force; requiring a specified report; providing that the Act
terminates at the end of June 30, 2010; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):