File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
- Sponsored By:
Judges' Retirement System - Disability Retirement
Altering the computation of a retirement allowance for members or
former members of the Judges' Retirement System who have 10 years of
service credit and retire on disability under specified circumstances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):