File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Marine Contractors - Licensure and Regulation - Wetland Permits and
Establishing specified persons to be licensed as marine contractors
before performing specified work in the State; authorizing the
Secretary of the Environment to exercise specified powers to carry out
the Secretary's duties with respect to the licensing and regulation of
marine contractors; requiring the Secretary to adopt specified
regulations and keep a roster containing specified information
relating to licensed marine contractors; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Contractors -see also- Heating & Cooling; Home Improvement
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Electronic Government
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Marinas -see also- Piers and Docks
- Piers and Docks -see also- Marinas
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Rules and Regulations
- Shore Erosion
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):