File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
- Sponsored By:
Senators Raskin, Jacobs, Mooney, and Robey
Drunk and Drugged Driving - Refusal to Take a Blood or Breath Test -
Prohibiting a person who is detained for specified alcohol- or drug-
related driving offenses from knowingly refusing to take a specified
blood or breath test if the person was detained previously for
specified alcohol- or drug-related driving offenses and refused to
take a blood or breath test; and providing that a violation is
punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000 or imprisonment for not
more than 1 year or both.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings Withdrawn
- No Action
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
- Senator James N. Robey, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Chemical Tests
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Drunk and Drugged Driving
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):