File Code: Public Health
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 14
- Sponsored By:
Senators Lenett, Harrington, Madaleno, Pinsky, Pugh, Raskin, and Rosapepe
Environment - Brominated Flame Retardants - Decabrominated Diphenyl Ether -
Prohibiting, on or after January 1, 2010, the manufacturing,
processing, selling, or distributing of a new product or a flame-
retardant part of a new product that contains a specified amount of
decabrominated diphenyl ether; and providing that the prohibition does
not apply to specified processing of specified recyclables, specified
manufacturer replacement service parts or other products, specified
vehicles, or specified products or parts for use in vehicles.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator David C. Harrington, District 47
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Paul G. Pinsky, District 22
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
- Senator Jim Rosapepe, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Fire Protection
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):