File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 222/07 - JPR
- Sponsored By:
Senators Brochin, Kittleman, Madaleno, and Pinsky
State Government - Notary Public - Appointment
Repealing a provision of law requiring a notary public applicant to
receive approval from a specified State Senator; repealing a
provision of law requiring an individual appointed as a notary public
to be a resident of the senatorial district from which the individual
is appointed; requiring a notary public applicant to receive approval
from the Secretary of State; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/29 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Senator James Brochin, District 42
- Senator Allan H. Kittleman, District 9
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Paul G. Pinsky, District 22
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Notaries Public
- Secretary of State
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):