File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 244/08 - JPR
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 210
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Use of Firearm in the Commission of a Crime of Violence or a
Prohibiting the use of specified firearms in the commission of crimes
of violence or felonies; and defining "firearm".
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Weapons -see also- Guns
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 28, 2009: Third Reading Passed (47-0)