File Code: Taxes - Sales and Use
- Sponsored By:
Sales and Use Tax - Exemption - University and College Textbooks
Exempting from the sales and use tax a sale of a textbook that is
bought by a full-time or part-time student enrolled at an institution
of higher education.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Sales and Use Tax
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):