File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Medical Assistance Program - Family Planning Services - Eligibility
Altering the eligibility requirements for family planning services
under the Maryland Medical Assistance Program by requiring the Program
to provide those services to all women whose family income is at or
below 250 percent of the poverty level.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Birth Control
- Medical Assistance
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):