File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Child Pornography - Matter Reflecting Belief That a Minor Is Depicted in a
Prohibiting a person from knowingly promoting, advertising,
presenting, soliciting, distributing, or possessing with the intent to
distribute any matter, purported matter, visual representation, or
performance that reflects the belief, or is intended to cause another
to believe, that the matter depicts a minor engaged as a subject of
sadomasochistic abuse or sexual conduct; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 4/10 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Pornography -see also- Nudity and Sexual Displays; Obscenity
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 2009: Third Reading Passed (137-0)