File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Advisory Committee on the Naming of State Facilities, Roads, and Bridges -
Repealing the Advisory Committee on the Naming of State Facilities,
Roads, and Bridges and other related provisions of law.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (102-33)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed with Amendments (47-0)
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Names -see also- Proper Names
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 354339/01 Offered on: April 13, 2009 at:
1:36 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 6, 2009: Third Reading Passed (102-33)
- April 9, 2009: Third Reading Passed (47-0)