File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Oaks, Anderson, Carter, Conaway, Glenn, Harrison, Haynes, Holmes,
Hubbard, Malone, Nathan-Pulliam, Robinson, Rosenberg, Stukes, Tarrant, and
Environment - Reducing Lead Risk in Housing - Lead Paint Dust Testing
Altering the requirements for property owners to satisfy specified
lead risk reduction standards relating to specified changes in
occupancy in specified properties; requiring specified lead risk
reduction standards to be performed in accordance with local fire code
standards; and making conforming changes.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Hattie N. Harrison, District 45
- Delegate Keith E. Haynes, District 44
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23A
- Delegate James E. Malone, Jr., District 12A
- Delegate Shirley Nathan-Pulliam, District 10
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
- Delegate Jay Walker, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fire Protection
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):