File Code: Taxes - Property - Local
- Sponsored By:
Frederick County Delegation
Frederick County - Property Tax Exemption
Providing a State property tax exemption for property in Frederick
County that is actively used for farm or agricultural purposes and is
subject to an easement or other interest that is conveyed or assigned
to specified entities; and applying the Act to tax years beginning
after June 30, 2009.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Conservation -see also- Soil Conservation
- Frederick County
- Property Tax
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):