File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Task Force to Study Traffic Accident Clearance Procedures
Establishing a Task Force to Study Traffic Accident Clearance
Procedures; providing for the membership and duties of the Task Force;
providing for the staffing of the Task Force; prohibiting a member of
the Task Force from receiving specified compensation; authorizing a
member of the Task Force to receive reimbursement for specified
expenses; requiring the Task Force to report to the General Assembly
by December 31, 2009; providing for the termination of the Act; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):