File Code: Health Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Senators Klausmeier, Brochin, and Kittleman
Establishing Nurse Anesthetists Week
Establishing the period of January 20, 2008, through January 26, 2008,
as Nurse Anesthetists Week in recognition of the importance of
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists and their role in providing
quality health care for the public.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator James Brochin, District 42
- Senator Allan H. Kittleman, District 9
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Health Occupations -see also- specific health occupations
- Holidays and Special Dates
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):