File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Senators Lenett, Jones, Madaleno, McFadden, and Muse
Health - Prohibition Against Smoking in Vehicle Containing Minor Passenger
Prohibiting a person from smoking a tobacco product in a vehicle in
which a person who is under the age of 6 years is a passenger, subject
to applicable penalties.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator Verna L. Jones, District 44
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
- Senator C. Anthony Muse, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Smoking -see also- Cigarettes
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):