File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 655/07
- Sponsored By:
Task Force to Study the Feasibility of Establishing a State Police Barrack in
Legislative District 26
Establishing a Task Force to Study the Feasibility of Establishing a
State Police Barrack in Legislative District 26; providing for the
composition of the Task Force; requiring the Task Force to study and
make recommendations regarding the feasibility of establishing a State
police barrack in legislative district 26 and to include an assessment
of specified operating and capital costs and the needs of local
residents and businesses for the barrack; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Prince George`s County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Police, Department of
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):