File Code: Economic and Community Development
- Sponsored By:
Task Force to Study the Development of Environmentally Friendly Communities in
Establishing a Task Force to Study the Development of Environmentally
Friendly Communities in Urban Areas; establishing the membership of
the Task Force; requiring the Task Force to evaluate and make
recommendations regarding the development of environmentally friendly
communities in urban areas; requiring the Task Force to report to the
Governor and the General Assembly on or before a specified date; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (42-4)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Community Development
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 17, 2008: Third Reading Passed (42-4)