File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 870
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Geologists Act
Creating the State Board of Geologists in the Department of Labor,
Licensing, and Regulation; specifying that the purpose of the Act is
to protect the public from specified unfair practices; providing for
the composition of the Board and the appointment, terms, and expenses
of Board members; defining the practice of geology; establishing
specified powers and duties of the Board; requiring certain
individuals to be licensed by the Board as geologists before
practicing geology; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):