File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Registration Plates Honoring Maryland Lighthouses
Requiring the Motor Vehicle Administration to develop and make
available a specially designed registration plate honoring Maryland
lighthouses; requiring the Administration to consult with the
Chesapeake Chapter of the United States Lighthouse Society; specifying
the vehicles that are eligible for the registration plate; requiring
specified owners of vehicles issued the registration plate to pay a
specified fee; limiting the amount and use of the fee; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- License Plates
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):