File Code: Courts and Court Personnel - Statewide
- Sponsored By:
Senators Jacobs, Klausmeier, Mooney, Munson, and Stone
Courts - Evidence - Existence of or Membership in a Criminal Gang
Establishing that specified evidence is probative of the existence of
or membership in a criminal gang; and authorizing the admissibility of
specified evidence in a civil or criminal proceeding to prove the
existence of or membership in a criminal gang.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
- Senator Donald F. Munson, District 2
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):