File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Statewide Bills
- Sponsored By:
Micro-Breweries - Sales of Malt Beverages to Retail Licensees
Authorizing a holder of a Class 7 micro-brewery license to sell and
deliver malt beverages to retail licensees; and limiting the yearly
sales to 5,000 barrels of malt beverages that are brewed and bottled
at the license location.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):