File Code: Taxes - Transportation
- Sponsored By:
Senators Garagiola, Exum, Forehand, Kelley, King, Lenett, and Raskin
Computer Services Tax Repeal and Transportation Funding Act
Altering the distribution of motor fuel tax revenue and sales and use
tax revenue; providing for specified increases in specified motor fuel
tax rates for specified fiscal years; repealing the sales and use tax
on specified computer services; providing for the payment of the motor
fuel tax on specified tax-paid motor fuel held as of specified dates;
establishing the Sales and Use Tax Study Task Force; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/12 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Nathaniel Exum, District 24
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Computers -see also- Electronic Commerce; Electronic Govmnt.
- Contracts -see also- Land Installment Contracts; Procurement
- Fuel -see also- Coal
- Fuel Tax
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees &Taxes; specific tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Transportation-see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):