File Code: Taxes - Property
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 676
- Sponsored By:
County Property Taxes - Classes of Property and Special Rates
Authorizing the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore City or the
governing body of a county to impose property tax on those classes of
property that it selects to be subject to property tax; authorizing
the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore City or the governing body of
a county to set special rates for any class of property that is
subject to the county property tax; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/13 at 3:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Property Tax
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):