File Code: Horse Racing
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 836/06
- Sponsored By:
Mile Thoroughbred Racing - Live Racing Days - Additional License
Authorizing the Racing Commission to issue an additional mile
thoroughbred racing license to a specified person and to award the
person with a specified number of live racing days for a calendar year
if the number of racing days requested by applicants for that
calendar year is less than 180; and providing an exception.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 507772/01 Offered on: March 19, 2008 at:
10:48 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 21, 2008: Third Reading Passed (47-0)