File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Business Regulation - Returnable Containers - Purchases of Plastic Milk Crates
Requiring persons that purchase plastic milk crates to make a
specified record of each transaction in which a person sells five or
more plastic milk crates; requiring purchasers to verify the identity
of the sellers in a specified manner; requiring purchasers to keep
specified records of the transactions; requiring the records to be
kept for 1 year; and providing that a person that violates the Act is
guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to fine of $100.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Beverage Containers
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Milk Products
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):