File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 635
- Sponsored By:
Taxes - Admission and Amusement Tax - Tip Jar Exemption
Exempting specified tip jar games from the State admissions and
amusement tax; defining "electronic tip jar"; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Admissions and Amusement Tax
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):