File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 727
- Sponsored By:
Junk Dealers and Scrap Metal Processors - Regulated Scrap Metal
Requiring specified junk dealers and scrap metal processors to post a
specified sign; prohibiting specified junk dealers and scrap metal
processors from purchasing regulated scrap metal from specified
persons under specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Signs and Billboards
- Theft -see also- Shoplifting
- Wreckers and Scrap Processors
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):