File Code: State Government - Procurement
- Sponsored By:
Senators Garagiola, Colburn, King, Lenett, Madaleno, and Pugh
Biodiesel Requirements for the State Vehicle Fleet
Altering the percentage of biodiesel fuel from 5% to 10% in a blend of
fuel the State is required to ensure is used in at least 50% of
vehicles using diesel fuel in the State vehicle fleet in fiscal year
2010 and each subsequent fiscal year.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fuel -see also- Coal
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):