Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Miller, Pugh, McFadden, and Currie
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Lyric Opera House
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $300,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Trustees of the Lyric
Foundation, Inc. for the construction, renovation, and capital
equipping of the Lyric Opera House, located in Baltimore City;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
requiring the grantee to grant and convey a specified easement to the
Maryland Historical Trust; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/8 at 12:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Thomas V. Mike Miller, Jr., District 27
- Senator Ulysses Currie, District 25
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- Baltimore City
- State Bonds